After the T20 World Cup 2021, it’s T20 Internationals which has been organized by ICC. The three-match T20 International series had begun on 17th December 2021. The t20 runner-up team New Zealand will be touring India. Team India is led by Rohit Sharma as their captain, for the T20 Internationals. After Virat Kohli decided to resign from the post as the captain. so take a look at India vs New Zealand 2nd T20 Match Details, Prediction, Dream 11 Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Weather Forecast, Streaming.
India won the first T20I against New Zealand at Jaipur on 17th November 2021. The duo, Rohit-Rahul as their captain and coach proved to be a success. They will be looking forward to their next victory.
India vs New Zealand 2nd T20 Match Prediction
With the first win of team India at the T20I, the next match is scheduled to be on 19th November 2021 at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur. The match will begin sharply at 6:30 PM 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL.
The men in Blue won back-to-back matches at the World Cup however they did not qualify for the playoffs. Meanwhile, the Kiwis made it to the finals and were the runner-ups of the mega-event. Team New Zealand will not have the services of Kane Williamson, however, Tim Southee will be leading in his absence. India is more on the dominant side, so the winning stakes favor them more. They have some excellent spinners which might lead them to victory.
Dream 11 Cricket Tips
In case you want to have insights about creating your Dream 11, here are some useful tips.
- KL Rahul had an excellent IPL season with the bat. The stylish right-hander has stacked 1751 runs in just 50 T20I innings, at an average of 40.72.
- Harshal Patel is another player that could be a good choice as one of your Dream 11. He is a right-arm pacer, and a leading wicket-taker in the 2021 IPL season. He uses his slower deliveries as well as bouncers quite well.
- Rishabh Pant who is well known for his attacking batting skills, will be a crucial player to consider. He has the potential to pile up humongous fantasy points.
- Tim Southee has been phenomenal with the ball in this format, he has added 107 wickets in 89 T20Is so far. He will be among the major threats to the Indian side.
- Martin Guptill has managed to stack 3147 runs in 109 games so far. He has been striking at a rate above 135 in this format. If he gets going, Kiwis will be all set to pile up a massive total.
- Trent Boult is another lethal bowler from the New Zealand side. He is coming off an excellent T20 World Cup season and will be hoping to get a few crucial wickets here as well.
- Captain – Rohit Sharma, Martin Guptill, KL Rahul
- Vice-Captain – Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi, Rishabh Pant, Shreyas Iyer
What are the Playing XI of India and New Zealand?
The expected playing XI from India and New Zealand are enumerated below:
India: Rohit Sharma (captain), KL Rahul, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (WK), Ishan Kishan, Venkatesh Iyer, Yuzvendra Chahal, R Ashwin, Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Harshal Patel, and Mohammad Siraj.
New Zealand: Tim Southee (captain), Todd Astle, Trent Boult, Mark Chapman, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Adam Milne, Daryl Mitchell, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Tim Seifert, and Ish Sodhi.
What is the Pitch report?
The surface of Sawai Mansingh Stadium is a batting-friendly wicket, with excellent help for the batters in both the innings on offer. Spinners will get some purchase in the middle overs, while the pacers will have to be particular about their line and lengths on this track.
What is the Weather Forecast of IND vs NZ?
The temperature of Jaipur is expected to be around 20°C. Along with 32% humidity. It will be partly cloudy with no chances of precipitation is the forecast.
Where to watch live streaming of IND vs NZ?
In case you are wondering where to watch the live match of T20I India vs New Zealand, Star Sports Network will be the official broadcasting partner for all the following matches. Meanwhile, for watching it live on your devices and phones, Hotstar will be streaming it live at 7:00 PM IST.