The 2021 Royal London One-Day Cup is an event that is decided to be a limited-overs cricket competition that forms a part of the 2021 domestic cricket season in England and Wales. Royal London One-Day Cup 2021 is about 50 Over Limited Cricket for the England and Wales 1st Class counties. Similarly, the tournament began in 2014 as a replacement for the ECB 40 event which was held from 2010 to 2013. In 2014 the 1st Season was played. However, it is the 7th season of the upcoming Tournament. Check Royal London One-Day Cup 2021 Schedule, Fixtures, and Teams Squad.
However, it was decided to start the tournament in August 2020, but due to the COVID-19 situation, the season got postponed. The matches are rescheduled from 22nd July 2021, whereas the final will be held on 19 August 2021 at Trent Bridge in Nottingham. There are two groups of nine teams participating in the tournament. Moreover, groups are sorted geologically with a North and a South group. However in 2017, the top three teams in each group progress to the layout stage of the competition. The finals will be held at Trent Bridge. Here’s the Schedule of the Royal London One-Day Cup 2021 below.
Royal London One-Day Cup 2021 Schedule, Fixtures
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2021
- Glamorgan v Warwickshire (Sophia Gardens)
- Hampshire v Essex Eagles (Ageas Bowl)
- Kent Spitfires v Durham (Beckenham)
- Leicestershire Foxes v Derbyshire (Uptonsteel County Ground)
- Yorkshire Vikings v Surrey (Scarborough)
Date: Friday, July 23, 2021
- Lancashire v Sussex Sharks (Venue TBC)
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2021
- Essex Eagles v Middlesex (The Cloudfm County Ground)
- Gloucestershire v Lancashire (Bristol County Ground)
- Leicestershire Foxes v Yorkshire Vikings (Upton Steel County Ground)
- Northamptonshire Steelbacks v Glamorgan (The County Ground Northampton)
- Somerset v Derbyshire (The Cooper Associates County Ground)
- Sussex Sharks v Durham (The 1st Central County Ground)
- Warwickshire v Notts Outlaws (Edgbaston)
- Worcestershire Rapids v Kent Spitfires (New Road)
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2021
- Derbyshire v Warwickshire (The Incora County Ground)
- Gloucestershire Worcestershire Rapids (Bristol County Ground)
- Hampshire v Sussex Sharks (Ageas Bowl)
- Middlesex v Durham (Venue TBC)
- Surrey v Notts Outlaws (Kia Oval)
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
- Kent Spitfires v Lancashire (Beckenham)
- Somerset v Glamorgan (The Cooper Associates County Ground)
- Yorkshire Vikings v Northamptonshire Steelbacks (Scarborough)
Date: Thursday, July 29, 2021
- Durham v Gloucestershire (South Northumberland CC)
- Essex Eagles v Worcestershire Rapids ;(The Cloudfm County Ground)
- Warwickshire v Leicestershire Foxes (Edgbaston)
Date: Friday, July 30, 2021
- Derbyshire v Glamorgan (The Incora County Ground)
- Middlesex v Hampshire (Venue TBC)
- Notts Outlaws v Somerset (Welbeck)
- Surrey v Northamptonshire Steelbacks (Kia Oval)
- Sussex Sharks v Kent Spitfires; (The 1st Central County Ground)
Date: Sunday, August 01, 2021
- Essex Eagles v Kent Spitfires ;(The Cloudfm County Ground)
- Hampshire v Lancashire (Ageas Bowl)
- Northamptonshire Steelbacks v Derbyshire ;(The County Ground Northampton)
- Notts Outlaws v Leicestershire Foxes (Welbeck)
- Somerset v Yorkshire Vikings (The Cooper Associates County Ground)
- Sussex Sharks v Gloucestershire; (The 1st Central County Ground)
- Worcestershire Rapids v Middlesex ;(New Road)
Date: Tuesday, August 03, 2021
- Glamorgan v Surrey (Sophia Gardens)
- Gloucestershire v Essex Eagles; (Bristol County Ground)
- Lancashire v Middlesex (Venue TBC)
- Yorkshire Vikings v Warwickshire (York CC)
Date: Wednesday, August 04, 2021
- Hampshire v Worcestershire Rapids ;(Ageas Bowl)
- Notts Outlaws v Derbyshire; (The Incora County Ground)
Date: Thursday, August 05, 2021
- Durham v Lancashire (Emirates Riverside)
- Leicestershire Foxes v Glamorgan; (Uptonsteel County Ground)
- Surrey v Somerset (Kia Oval)
Date: Friday, August 06, 2021
- Gloucestershire v Hampshire; (Bristol County Ground)
- Middlesex v Kent Spitfires (Venue TBC)
- Warwickshire v Northamptonshire Steelbacks; (Edgbaston)
- Worcestershire Rapids v Sussex Sharks; (New Road)
- Yorkshire Vikings v Notts Outlaws (York CC)
Date: Saturday, August 07, 2021
- Leicestershire Foxes v Surrey (Uptonsteel County Ground)
Date: Sunday, August 08, 2021
- Derbyshire v Yorkshire Vikings ;(Chesterfield)
- Durham v Essex Eagles (Emirates Riverside)
- Glamorgan v Notts Outlaws (Sophia Gardens)
- Kent Spitfires v Hampshire; (Beckenham)
- Lancashire v Worcestershire Rapids (Venue TBC)
- Middlesex v Gloucestershire (Venue TBC)
- Northamptonshire Steelbacks v Somerset ;(The County Ground Northampton)
Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2021
- Essex Eagles v Sussex Sharks (The Cloudfm County Ground)
- Notts Outlaws v Northamptonshire Steelbacks (Grantham)
- Somerset v Leicestershire Foxes (The Cooper Associates County Ground)
- Surrey v Warwickshire (Kia Oval)
- Worcestershire Rapids v Durham (New Road)
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Derbyshire v Surrey; (The Incora County Ground)
- Durham v Hampshire (Emirates Riverside)
- Glamorgan v Yorkshire Vikings (Sophia Gardens)
- Kent Spitfires v Gloucestershire (Beckenham)
- Lancashire v Essex Eagles (Emirates Old Trafford)
- Northamptonshire Steelbacks v Leicestershire Foxes ;(The County Ground Northampton)
- Sussex Sharks v Middlesex (The 1st Central County Ground)
- Warwickshire v Somerset (Edgbaston)
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2021
- Royal London Cup quarter-final 1
- Royal London Cup quarter-final 2
- Quarter-final 3 Royal London Cup
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2021
- Royal London Cup semi-final 1
- Royal London Cup semi-final 2
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021
- Royal London Cup Final (Trent Bridge)
Teams Squad & Players List
The 1st match of the 7th Edition will be played on 22nd July 2021. So, the complete Squad of all the 18 Teams of the upcoming season are mentioned below. So, keep watching up for the updated team squad and information by the Officials. However, be sure to check the likely squad for the Royal London One-Day Cup, 2021 below.
Durham Squad: Keaton Jennings (C), Paul Collingwood, Paul Coughlin, Stephen Cook, Graham Clark, Ryan Pringle, Cameron Steel, Michael Richardson; Stuart Poynter (wk), Brydon Carse, James Weighell, Chris Rushworth, Barry McCarthy
Essex Squad: Ryan ten Doeschate (C), Varun Chopra, Nick Browne; Simon Harmer, Neil Wagner, Tom Westley, Ravi Bopara; Alastair Cook, Daniel Lawrence; Adam Wheater; James Porter, Callum Taylor, Matthew Quinn, Ashar Zaidi.
Lancashire Squad: Liam Livingstone (C), James Anderson, Tom Bailey, Karl Brown, Jordan Clark, Alex Davies, Haseeb Hameed, Simon Kerrigan, Ryan McLaren, Danny Lamb, Arron Lilley, Stephen Parry, Luke Procter, Dane Vilas.
Middlesex Squad: James Franklin (C), Steven Finn, James Fuller, Nick Gubbins; Tom Helm, Ran Higgins, Ravi Patel; Sam Robson, Toby Roland-Jones, John Simpson (wk); Paul Stirling, Adam Voges.
Sussex Squad: Luke Wright (C), Jofra Archer, Will Beer, Danny Briggs, Ben Brown (wk), Laurie Evans, Harry Finch, George Garton, Jonty Jenner, Chris Nash, Ajmal Shahzad, Stiaan vsn Zyl, David Wiese.
Worcestershire Squad: Joe Leach (C), Tom Kohler-Cadmore; Moeen Ali, Thomas Charles Fell, Joe Clarke, Brett D’Oliveira, Ben Cox (wk), Ross Whiteley, John Hastings; Ed Barnard, Jack Shantry.
Gloucestershire Squad: Chris Dent (C), Michael Klinger, Phil Mustard, Ian Cockbain, Graeme van Buuren, Benny Howell, Kieran Noema-Barnett, Liam Norwell, Chris Liddle, Matt Taylor; Craig Miles.
Hampshire Squad: James Vince (c), Will Smith, Michael Carberry; Jimmy Adams, Lewis McManus, Reece Topley, Chris Wood, Sean Ervine; Asher Hart, Liam Dawson; Mason Crane, Tome Alsop, Ian Holland.
Kent Squad: Sam Northeast (C), Daniel Bell-Drummond, Joe Denly, Alex Blake, Sean Dickson, Will Gidman, Darren Stevens, Adam Rouse, Wayne Parnell, Matt Coles, James Harris, James Tredwell, Mitchell Claydon.
Derbyshire Squad: Bily Godleman (C), Alex Huges, Jeevan Mendis, Gary Wilson, Daryn Smit (wk), Wayne Madsen, Shiv Thakor, Ben Slater, Luis Reece, Tom Milnes, Tony Palladino, Rob Hemmings, Will Davis, Ben Cotton.
Glamorgan Squad: Jacques Rudolph, David Lloyd, Aneurin Donald, Colin Ingram, Chris Cooke (wk), Kiran Carlson, Craig Meschede, Andrew Salter, Marchant de Lange, Michael Hogan Lukas Carey.
Leicestershire Squad: Ned Eckersley (C) (wk), Aadil Ali, Zak Chappell, Mark Cosgrove, Cameron Delport, Neil Dexter, Gavin Griffiths, Lewis Hill, Dieter Klein, Callum Parkinson, Mark Pettini, Rob Sayer, James Sykes, Tom Wells.
Northamptonshire Squad: Alex Wakely (C), Nathan Buck, Steven Crook, Joshua Cobb, Ben Duckett, Richard Gleeson, Rob Keogh, Adam Rossington, Rob Newton, Richard Levi, Graeme White, Miles Richardson.
Nottinghamshire Squad: Chris Read (C), Stuart Broad, Brendan Taylor, Riki Wessels, Alex Hales, Harry Gurney, Luke Fletcher, Samit Patel, Greg Smith. Brett Hutton, Jake Ball, Michael Lumb, Billy Root.
Somerset Squad: Jim Allenby (C), Steve Davies (wk), Pete Trego, James Hildreth, Johann Myburgh, Dean Elar, Adam Hose, Roelof van der Merwe, Lewis Gregory, Craig Overton, Josh Davey, Tim Groenewald, Max Waller.
Yorkshire Squad: Gary Ballance (C), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Matthew Fisher, Peter Handscomb, Jack Leaning, Adam Lyth; Liam Plunkett, Azeem Rafiq, Adil Rashid; Joe Root Matthew Waite.
Surrey Squad: Gareth Batty (C), Scott Borthwick, Rory Burns; Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Jade Dernbach, Ben Foakes, Stuart Meaker; Ollie Pope, Ravi Rampaul, Kumar Sangakkara, Dominic Sibley, Mark Stoneman.
Warwickshire Squad: Ian Bell (C), Tim Ambrose (wk), Keith Barker, Rikki Clarke, Sam Hain, Oliver Hannon-Dalby, Ateeq Javid, Jeetan Patel, William Porterfield; Josh Poysden, Aaron Thomason, Grant Thornton, Jonathan Trott, Chris Wright.