Connect with us


IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS, Who Will Win, Head to Head, Pitch Report, Live Streaming Details, How to watch on Mobile? TV Channel List

SRH vs PBKS Match Prediction

The fourteenth season of the IPL has begun with full throttle yet again. The teams are in their best form and giving all their might. Since the six months-long breaks, the entire second leg has been scheduled to take place in Dubai and Abu Dhabi this year. Today the match will be against SRH and PBKS. Check SRH vs PBKS Match Prediction – Who will win today’s IPL 37th match?

Sunrisers Hyderabad and Punjab Kings will be seen facing each other at Sharjah Cricket Stadium. Both teams did not have a good start to the second leg this season. However, fans are hopeful that this could be an exciting match to take a look at.

SRH vs PBKS 37th Match Live Cricket Score

SRH vs PBKS Match Prediction – Who will win today’s IPL 37th match?

Sunrisers Hyderabad has experienced IPL for 9 seasons, although they had won one of the IPL titles in 2016. Whereas Punjab Kings was one of the inaugural teams of IPL but did not have a chance to win any league titles yet. The previous performances of both teams have been average.

Looking at winning probability, Punjab Kings are at a 55% winning chance and Sunrisers Hyderabad is at 45%. Although it is not clearly understood as to who will win the match.

IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS Head to Head

SRH and PBKS have faced each other before on 17 occasions. However, Sunrisers Hyderabad has won most of the matches against Punjab Kings, 12 times.

What is the Pitch Report?

The pitch of Sharjah Cricket Stadium provides a fair deal to batsmen. It will give a promising game to whoever bats first and bowls at the right areas of the crease. It is also known that at this stadium the teams who have opted to bat first won 9 times. So whoever wins the toss should choose to bat.

Live Streaming Details of IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS

IPL fans are not allowed to watch the match live from the stadium due to public heath concerns. However, people can watch live streaming on their devices and TV by using Disney+ Hotstar. All you have to do is choose a subscription plan available on the website and enjoy all the offers and deals it offers. You can also make use of YouTube for viewing live scores and commentary.

How to watch IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS on Mobile?

In case you are wondering how would you watch the entire match via cell phones or tablets, here is a solution for you. Hotstar is available in the form of a software application as well. It available on the play store and app store. Download the application on your devices and login into the account. Then watch the entire coverage online via choosing a subscription plan.

TV Channel List IPL 2021, SRH vs PBKS

Here is the TV channel list of IPL 2021 SRH vs PBKS. Tune into your preferred channel and watch the entire match live on your TV.

Tata Sky

  • Star Sports 1 – 455
  • Star Sports 1 HD – 454
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi – 460
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi HD – 459

Dish TV

  • Star Sports 1 – 603
  • Star Sports 2 – 605
  • Star Sports Select 1 – 603
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi – 607

Videocon d2h

  • Star Sports 1 – 649
  • Star Sports 1 HD – 648
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi – 621
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi HD – 620

Airtel Digital

  • Star Sports 1 – 277
  • Star Sports 1 HD  – 278
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi – 281
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi HD – 282

Siti Cable

  • tar Sports 1 – 181
  • Star Sports Select 1 – 184
  • Star Sports Select 1 HD – 739
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi – 190
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi HD – 743

Hathway Cable

  • Star Sports 1 – 166
  • Star Sports 1 HD – 167
  • Star Sports Select 1 – 160
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi – 164
  • Star Sports 1 Hindi HD – 165

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Cricket