With the 7th edition of ICC T20 World Cup 2021 that began from 17th October, it had been a successful journey so far. With the finals few matches that are left for the season to conclude, the upcoming match is scheduled between India vs Namibia on 8th November 2021.
The 42nd match of ICC T20 World Cup is going to be held at 7:30 PM IST. It is going to be held at Dubai International Cricket Stadium. So take a look at T20 World Cup, 42nd Match: India vs Namibia Match Prediction, Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing Xl, Pitch Report All you need to Know.
T20 World Cup, 42nd Match: India vs Namibia Match Prediction
Today’s match will be the final match for group 2 stage . India did not have a good start at the beginning of the tournament, but they won the previous match so fans are excited to watch today’s match. However this match would be played only for a formality. Namibia on the other hand has been showing a fairly good performance so far.
It is not that easy to conclude as to who might win the upcoming match as there are lot of factors that are involved while predicting a match. Although if the team led by skipper Virat Kohli does not win today’s match, it is going to be a memorable one for the entire team and the fans.
Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips
Here are some tips that might be helpful for you to choose your dream team. So check out these best players for your Fantasy team.
- Lokesh Rahul is known to be the fastest batsmen to score a half-century in this World Cup, it was proved when he played against Scotland. However, he got dismissed after a well-made 50 runs from 19 balls. He is the best pick as a batmen for team India
- Rishabh Pant is on of the few players who can bat anywhere, according to the team’s needs. Initially, 3 innings in this World Cup, he scored 78 runs, of an average of 39. The strike rate of at which he scored was 125.8.
- Ravindra Jadeja has bowled some tight line and lengths in the last match against Scotland. Jadega has proved to be the savior of the team, showing the results with the career-best figures of 3/15 in the T20Is.
- Gerhard Merwe Erasmus is the second-highest run-scorer for Team Namibia in the 2021-22 world cup series. In all 7 matches, he has managed to accumulate 139 runs, at an average of 23.16.
- David Wiese has given a huge impact for Namibia in this T20 World Cup, as an all rounder. Je can be considered as the best pick for he -has scored 201 runs at an average of 50.25. Moreover he has picked up 6 wickets at an economy of 7.3.
- Ruben Trumpelmann who could be considered as a good budget pick for your fantasy teams. He has managed to swamp up 6 wickets in all 7 matches in this tournament.
Who are the playing XI of India and Namibia?
Lokesh Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur/Varun Chakravarthy, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammad Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
Stephen Baard, Michael van Lingen, Craig Williams, Gerhard Merwe Erasmus (c), David Wiese, JJ Smit, Zane Green (wk), Jan Nicol Lofie-Eaton, Ruben Trumpelmann, Jan Frylinck/Karl Birkenstock, Ben Shikongo/Bernard Scholtz.
What is the Pitch Report All you need to know?
The pitch of Dubai International Cricket stadium is a competitive track. The spinners will be expecting a few turns which might be a good sign. The team that will be opting to bat second, will have a good track record of winning matches. It is suggested that the team that wins the toss should consider Bowling first.