Despite having made significant financial investments in Wolverhampton Wanderers, Fosun International Limited has fallen under a pile of debt and this in turn has reduced their spending. Their debts have led them to run independently.
Despite having financial restraints, Wolves have spent a significant amount in the transfer market. This was done to freshen things up on the pitch and try and increase the squad depth to move further up the table.They are currently in the 15th position in the English Premier League with 24 points.
Wolverhampton Wanderers players’s salary per week in 2022-23
The table above shows the 10 highest paid players of the club. Raul Jimenez comes in first with a weekly pay of £100,000 while Pedro Neto earns £50,000. There is a difference of £50,000 between the highest paid player and the 10th highest paid player.
Wolverhampton Wanderers players’ salary per year in 2022-23
Who are the highest paid players in Wolverhampton Wanderers?
- Raul Jimenez. – £100,000 per week
- Jose Moutinho – £100,000 per week
- Gonçalo Guedes – £90,000 per week
- Matheus Nunes – £85,000 per week
- Nelson Semedo – £80,000 per week
- Daniel Podence – £60,000 per week
- Adama Traore – £55,000 per week
- Boubacar Traoré – £55,000 per week
- Diego Costa – £50,000 per week
- Pedro Neto – £50,000 per week